Book Coaching & Book Marketing:You’ve completed your book – Great! Now, how are you going to sell your best-seller? Marketing is the key to getting the book orders coming in and a marketing campaign for your book is more important then ever! If you’re just looking for help making your book a reality, and would love some free advice about the process, contact Sky View Creative Circle for a 15 minute consultation: Events@CourageToBelieveBook.com
Option 1: $150
5 Posts/ Comments a day on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Goodreads.com. Gaining followers and book sales through these sites. Advice via phone conference (1 hour a week). Create 10 Author Accounts on Literary websites.
Option 2: $250
10 Posts a day on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Goodreads.com, etc. Comments on book/author blogs. Setup author interviews and guest blogs. Gaining followers and book sales through these sites. Create 10 Author Accounts on Literary websites. Advice via phone conference (2 hours a week).
Option 3: $350
Book Production: - Formatting the book - Headers, page numbering, making sure every page is up to standard. - Determine book size. - Book printing - Get the best book printing prices. - Unlimited. Advice via phone conference. - Plus everything above.
Option 4: .90 cents per page
iTunes Book Submission
Option 5: Want a professional book review of your bestseller? Send us an email so that we can schedule your book for review – $20 per review: theCourageToBelieve@gmail.com
Internet Marketing Campaign:
- Press Release (Write, Edit, and Distribution: Email, Fax, and Calls) ($150 – $200).
- Coordinate Radio/TV/Media Interviews ($100)
- Solicit Book Reviews ($60)
- Solicit Author Endorsements ($15 an hour)
- Solicit Blog Tours/ Guest ($15 an hour)
- Generate Public Speaking Engagements ($60)
- Media/Press Kit ($60)
- Coordinate Book-signings ($200)
- Radio Station Interviews ($100)
- Option 4: Complete Package
- Graphic Design, Logo – $300
- Book Cover: $50 an hour to design ($150.00)
Create a Blog and Website ($1,000)
Past Authors & Artist Clients
- GiGi Merchand – Author
- Guy L. Mortimer – Author
- Cheryl Blackberry – Painter
- You’re Never Alone (Stage Play) – www.youreneveraloneplay.com